Saturday, 1 September 2012
Leek & Mushrooms "à Brás"
Potatoes (350g -peeled and cut into fine julienne)
Mushrooms (100g - sliced)
Leek (100g - sliced)
Red Onion (1 - sliced)
Black Olives (6 - chopped)
Parsley (finely chopped)
Olive Oil (3 tbsp)
1) Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry the potatoes until crisp and golden. Transfer to a serving dish.
2) Add the remaining olive oil, leek, mushrooms, red onion and cook over a gentle heat for five minutes, or until softened and beginning to caramelise.
3) Mix the potatoes with the leek mixture in the frying pan and heat.
4) Sprinkle with olives and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
5) Serve with a green salad.